Monday, November 22, 2010

ICT

Me and technology go together like desert nomad and glamourous lifestyle of Hollywood. They just don't match :) Seriously, if there is anyone out there who has caused the vacuum-cleaner to broke  down by just touching it, let me know. Then maybe, I don't feel myself so abnormal anymore :)


My experience using ICT is also quite poor. I can manage, but I believe I need to be better in order to be up-to-date teacher. Yes, I know how to use Skype and MSN; I have different accounts in social networks, like Facebook and Orkut; I have a blog; I do my everyday bussiness using Internet, like paying my bills and online-shopping. I know how to install some programms and how do download things. But that is pretty much all I can do, though using computer and internet in my daily life takes quite a big amount of my time. I also know how to use programms like Word and Powerpoint.



My expectations to this course are achevable. Firstly I would like to know  how to design attractive worksheets and games beause I believe that properly designed worksheets can raise learners motivation. I guess I need to learn how to use Adobe Fireworks or smth like that to achieve it. I would also like to know about different web pages where designing games and worksheets would have been made easy for teachers. But most important is that I would like to know how to create video by myself.


I believe that nowadays technology influences us all, no matter if we want it or not. So it is better to know how to use it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment